Sunday, May 5, 2013

Autumn's A-foot

Well it certainly feels like the seasons are a-changin'. And what better way to welcome in the autumnal goodness and the coming winter chill than to reassess that all essential wardrobe favourite... shoes, shoes shoes!

Goodbye sandals. Goodbye thongs. Hello closed-toe pumps and ankle boots (ooh, my favourite!) or perhaps even some designer hi-tops?

On a quest to reinvigorate the lower part of my wardrobe i.e. the 'shoe collection', which is currently looking quite dire, I have come across the following finds, that I hope to stock up on.



Bloom Black, Diavolina shoes


Robin Hi Heel, Witchery

Belle, Christian Louboutin




Tokyo, Jimmy Choo






Antibes, Le Coq Sportif


Now all I have to do is narrow down the list and decide which ones I will spend my hard earned dosh on... or should I splash out and buy them all?!!

1 comment: